Descripción del trabajo
In Scotiabank we are currently seeking for fully Bilingual Customer Service Officersto join our team of customer service driven professionals. We are looking forindividuals who are looking to develop a career within an organization thatrecognizes and rewards performance.
As a member of the Customer Service Team, you will:
• Be responsible for contributing to the team’s overall success byproviding prompt, accurate and professional responses to Scotiabank’scustomers’ inquiries. You will provide a professional, courteous, andprofessional experience on a consistent basis by discovering needs, providingknowledgeable, accurate information and solutions and following through oncommitments.
• Provide customers with excellent service levels within the parameters ofthe Contact Centre environment by effectively managing the workload and stayingactively available to receive customer requests.
• Work in a structured team environment, creating an outstanding customerservice experience and maximizing opportunities to promote our services andproducts.
• Be responsible for deepening the relationship with the customer byidentifying and discussing the appropriate match between customer needs andavailable products and services.
• Build and strengthen customer relationships by maximizing opportunitiesto promote Bank services and products and contribute to the achievement offinancial objectives.
• Maintain strict adherence to Bank Guidelines for Business Conduct andsecurity procedures with respect to assigned authorities and responsibilities;reporting any unusual occurrences or fraud.
• Minimum high school diploma
• English proficiency (100% verbal and written English domain, C1 and C2equivalent)
• Proficiency in a PC-Windows environment, with strong keyboarding skills(minimum typing speed of 15 wpm)
• Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
• A professional telephone manner
• Strong team focus – Strong customer service focus
• Training is mandatory, non-negotiable.
• Shifts after the training: Fixed schedule, (full-time and part timeavailable) Shift of 8 hours per day, six days per week.
Salario (Pesos colombianos)$1.000.000 - $3.000.000
Experiencia laboralMenos de un año
Identidad de géneroCualquier identidad
Trabajos relacionados (1)
Carreras Administrativas, Financieras o Ingenieras On Mayo 18, 2016 Tiempo completo