Descripción del trabajo
Diageo is an equal opportunity employer and is subject to Colombian regulations pertaining employment. Diageo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law in Colombia.
Global Diageo Business Services (GDBS) is a global multi-functional Enterprise Operations entity that supports different parts of Diageo businesses across the World.
Enterprise Operations Bogota (EOB) is a Diageo Business Shared Services Centre (BSS) servicing the Diageo Latin America and the International Supply Centre. Processes in scope at EOB are: Financial Planning & Reporting, Finance Controlling, Source to Pay, Sell to Cash, among others.
Diageo also has other BSS and BSS partners that support service provision. EOB works closely with other GDBS Centres and markets across the Globe.
The Cash Treasury Analysts an individual contributor involved in financial and business management; bringing insight from different business dimensions, as required on time to time basis.
Purpose of Role:
Financial Analysis is a holistic/ E2E process that enables and work together with all functions to deliver our ambition. This includes our Commercial / sales teams, Supply, Marketing, Net Revenue Management/ Pricing, HR and Finance.
The purpose of this role is to support delivery of market strategy, accurate planning, forecasting and reporting of Diageo LAC’s cash flow agenda and ensure adequate representation of the business in their financials.
You will be expected to participate in conversations with the markets across a number of areas. You will work with a variety of stakeholders to identify opportunities to drive business outcomes.
- You would be responsible for generating insightful analytical reports and recommendations to further enhance performance and/ or risks to performance with the assigned focus.
- Supporting the respective planning cycles with the production of all reports (standard & non-standard) aligned to each unit(s).
- Provide ad-hoc reporting & decision support for the business units as required
Behavioural Skills (Soft Skills)
- Drive and Accountability for business results
- Good verbal communication showing comfort in elaborating on ideas
- Confidence, clarity of thoughts
- Ambition to take on new responsibilities to develop capability further
- Comfort in ambiguity; read the data, understands the data and interpreat information hidden in the data
- Being Purposefully curious, ask lots of question to have enough information and ability to filter the information fit to the purpose
- Analytical Thinking/ Problem Solving / applies analysis and problem-solving techniques to explore and resolve business issues or evaluate business decisions / ideas
- Independently engages in tasks requiring interpretation of complex and often vague sets of information
- Business partnering and stake holder management to develop understanding of business stakeholders’ long-term agendas and priorities, providing value and contributing to strategic planning processes
- Innovative & Winning Mindsets – Applies learnings and knowledge to improve processes and products in order to achieve a strong competitive position
- Developed Financial and Business Acumen – Uses and balances information about business drivers and trends such as revenue, costs, customer needs, and short and long-term needs to guide activities.
- Drive top quartile performance in cash, develop the cash strategy and execution plans together with the LAC business units
- Support and coach the treasury analyst and specialists and the broader team on the operation of the Cash Flow forecasting tools with constant improvement and forecast accuracy enhancement
- Co – responsible for producing decks for communication of management information to Exec & other senior mgmt.
- Act as FP&A interface with a business (for specific business unit/s).
- Deliver monthly management reporting processes (WD5 scorecards, brand performance summaries)
- Provide accurate, thorough and timely analysis as needs are identified or requested. Rapid and accurate turn-around required for ad hoc queries.
- Develop a good working relationship with Regional Finance, Businesses, BSS and Brand teams in order to conduct business matters smoothly as well as make improvements in business processes where applicable.
- Understanding of BW, SAP and Micro-strategy, PowerBI solutions with the ability to think broadly when a system related challenge occurs and extract data in a way that supports decision making
- Be a strong finance system user (BFC, BPM, TM1, VA)
- Execute relevant finance processes, accountabilities & hand-offs, especially in a shared services environment such as –Sell to Cash (STC), Source to Pay (STP), Record to Report (RTR) etc. The ability to define and improve financial processes, continually striving for simplicity and best practice.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree on Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics or Finance Related
- At least 2-3 years working experience at a multinational environment, ideally in planning and reporting, treasury, controllership or cash management areas
- Good Business English, able to communicate effectively
- Portuguese highly desirable
- Superior analytical and planning skills.
- Strong Excel, Power Point and broad business knowledge, and modeling skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong strategic ability to understand / craft the story
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Skills to plan and execute projects.